Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome!

Grace has been wanting to do a blog for sometime now. It's been difficult given her busy schedule, however since there are often things she'd like to share in-between the monthly email newsletter, setting up this blog was an important priority.

I'm Donna Lopez, Grace's Office Manager. I help with much of the administrative duties that Grace doesn't have time to do. So while it's her vision and ideas she'd like to share, much of the time I will be the one who will be posting on her behalf. Feel free to contact me at info@gracebeads.com anytime with any questions or feedback you may have. If I don't know the answer, I will definitely get it for you directly from Grace.

In the meantime, enjoy what we have to share here...

All our best!
Grace Lampwork Beads

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! Great way to see the newest faster! We will look forward to hearing from you on Grace's behalf.
    CArol

    ReplyDelete